- Bobová dráha Janov (in English “Bobsled track in Janov”) – all year (4 km)
- Horse riding – Dřevona grounds, Hrabětice (5 km)
- Prezidentská chata (in English the “President’s chalet”) – restaurant at the Jizerska magistrala ski trails
- Šámalova chata (in English “Samal’s chalet” – Dr. Premysl Samal was the head of the Czechoslovak president’s office and used this chalet from 1919 to 1938 ) – restaurant at the Jizerska magistrala ski trails
- Královka – observation tower, restaurant
- Psí spřežení (husky) – in the summer and in the winter, camps for children
- Cyklotoulky: Jablonec nad Nisou a Bedřichov (a TV show about cycling in Bedrichov)
The Jizera Mountains are the most northern Czech mountains with the highest peak at the Czech territory Smrk (in English “spruce”) (1124 m). In 1968 the Jizera Mountains were declared a protected landscape territory.
- Nová Louka – it is an excellent starting point for skiing, cycling and walking outings further into the Jizera Mountains. Here you will find Šámalova chata, where you can refresh yourself and have a rest.
- „Památník sklářství“ (in English: the “glass-making memorial”) at Kristianov – at the place of a former hamlet and glassworks, there is now a glass-making museum: each year, on the first September Saturday, the Maria’s glass-making fair takes place here.
- Černá Nisa dam – the highest located dam in Bohemia.
- Josefův Důl dam – a dam with drinking water for Jablonec, Liberec and the Ceska Lipa region (swimming forbidden); we recommend it for skiing, cycling or walking outings; directly at the dam, it is possible to in-line skate.
- Jizerka hamlet, Sapphire creek – through the picturesque Jizerka hamlet, the homonymous small Jizerka river flows, into which the Sapphire creek issues. The Sapphire creek was thus named because, at the Jizerka river, precious stones were gained in the past. The Jizerka hamlet is a historic sight reserve and it belongs to the second zone of the protected landscape territory.
- Waterfalls at the Černá Desná rivulet under the Souš dam.
- Frýdlant stronghold and castle – a unique connection of a Medieval stronghold and a Renaissance castle.
- Sychrov castle – castle tours, beautiful English garden, interesting events during the entire year.
- Frýdštejn stronghold ruin
- Ještěd – a national cultural monument which you can reach on foot, by a funicular or by car.
- Botanical garden Liberec – the oldest botanical garden (founded in 1876) and one of the most renowned in the Czech Republic.
- Liberec ZOO – the oldest ZOO in the Czech Republic (founded in 1919).
- Severočeské muzeum (in English: “The North Bohemian Museum”) – the Liberec museum is one of the oldest, most renowned and also largest museums of applied arts in Bohemia, it has existed since 1873 and it is seated in an original Art Nouveau building built in 1897–1898.
- Oblastní galerie v Liberci (in English: “The Regional Gallery in Liberec”) – museum of arts, three permanent expositions of European and Czech art.
- Centrum Babylon in Liberec – Aquapark, IQ Park, Lunapark
- Liberec swimming pool – a 50 m and a 25 m indoor swimming pool, a children’s swimming pool up to 70 cm deep and a baby paddling pool up to 30 cm deep, 150 m and 107 m long toboggans, sauna, children’s sauna, wellness.
- DinoPark Liberec – park for children with robotic and static dinosaur models
- Horolezecké centrum Šutr – a climbing wall
Jablonec nad Nisou:
- Jablonec swimming pool – a 25 m indoor swimming pool, a children’s swimming pool, steam chambers, toboggans.
- Muzeum skla a bižuterie v Jablonci nad Nisou (in English: “The Glass and Glass Jewellery Museum in Jablonec nad Nisou”) – a collection documenting the history of Czech glass-making, jewellery making and coining.
Bedrichov and its surroundings